Monday, November 9, 2009

Kevin's birthday

Kevin turned 35 yrs old on Oct 23rd.
Danniqa and I woke up and called Kevin. We told him not to come over until we called him. Then we decorated teh house, made him a cake and a card. Then he came over for some fun :)





I surprised Kevin with tickets to the BYU vs UofU game. He was pretty excited.



We went to breakfast at IHOP



We went to Cornbell's down at Thanksgiving point for the day. Danni was so excited about the Cinderally pumpkin. She ended up getting a little sick and we had to come home. But we had fun while we were there.













The cake Danniqa and I made for Kevin. He loves Spiderman

Dinner with Kev's family.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute are you. I think I am going to have to pass the name "Super Mom" onto you.