Friday, April 23, 2010

Sneak Peak

Okay so I had bridals done yesterday. My friend Julie was there with us and she snapped a few with her own camera. So I have those. I am just going to throw a few up here from that. Once I get the ones from my photographer I will put those on too. I can't wait to get the ones from my photographer now. I am excited.





I designed what I wanted for my dress then went to Cinderella's Closet in Orem and Sabrina made it. She did a GREAT job. I love my hair as well. I am just excited that it all came together. I was a little nervous. Anyway, it was kind of fun.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

How fun Megan!!! You guys look great!

Kristie said...

So so pretty. I love the completed look. So great.

Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS! How beautiful are you? Your pictures look like they are out of a classic love story. So fun :)