Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update



So I know that I haven't written in a little while but it is partly because I wasn't sure what to say. Kevin and I are still going out on dates. :) So we see a each other a couple days a week. So I guess technically I would have to say I have a boyfriend.... ahhh! That is pretty crazy. I am going to meet his all of his friends this weekend, which is a little intimidating. The crazy part is he is a VERY sweet guy. I think the reason I was having such a hard time before is I couldn't trust that he was really nice. However, he is not just nice and sweet to me but to everyone else around us. So I am committed to NOT analyzing every little thing and just having a good time. Which is sometimes hard for me but I am having more fun cause I am just relaxing. But it kind of freaks me out a little. So for now I am just enjoying my time.Oh yea he took me to the Rascal Flatts concert. He had purchased tickets up in the upper bowl but there was a curtain there and so they moved us down to the 4th row. We had the best seats and had a ton of fun. It was amazing!


5 comments:

Marcy said...

Happy for you! Good luck!

ANGELA said...

Wow! Lucky duck. He looks like a cutie too!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Megan--I am so glad that I finally read your blog again! Your hair is LONG! You look really happy, and beautiful & your date is a cutie! Love you!

Sarah L. said...

I don't blame you for over analyzing everything. I think that I would to:) You look way cute with your hair longer. I like it. miss ya

CAMI said...

Megan I am so glad you posted pics of you and your date. I love looking at pictures. You look great! You are glowing and look very happy. Good for you- you deserve it!