Friday, April 10, 2009

Slacker I am!

I know I know, I have not been good about blogging. There has been a lot of stuff happening.

Morgan and Jennie had there 3rd little man to see pictures here is their blog http://fife-family.blogspot.com/2009/04/chase-at-20-days-old.html

Dad & Vicki got married in February and we got some pictures. Sausha already blogged about it so here is their blog http://jacksaushac.blogspot.com/2009/03/marriage-marriage-is-what-brings-us.html

Zach & Meredith moved a couple of houses down from me and I LOVE it! I don't see them really any more but it is nice to know they are close.

I cut my hair off. For those of you who know me I ususally cut my hair off during stressful times in my life. My family made sure that when mom passed away and I got divorced that I didn't cut my hair. So a year and some later I finally choose to cut my hair. My friend Leah is a rockstar and did a great job. here are some pics.







Today is 2 months since I went on my first date with Kevin. Things are still going well nad I am having a good time. We are even doing Easter stuff with each other's families. Kevin is a sweetheart and is so sweet to me. So that is good. I don't know what else to say about that.

I continue to work out at the gym. I haven't lost tons and tons of weight but we measured the other day and I have lost 3 inches on my hips! YEAH! I was a little excited about that.

Overall life is good. I will try and be a little better about blogging for all of you. Unfortunately I haven't had many really awkward moments lately :) but I will work on it so that I can entertain you all.

1 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

I love the hair Megan! You look great and WHAAHOOO about the 3"!!! Whay to go!