Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The time has come

Just as I am about to hit 100 blogs on here...this is my 99.... it is time to say goodbye. I decided because we are actually married now it would be a good time to start a new blog about our family. So please join us on thetaylorsadventures.blogspot.com from here on out. It is still public so just jump on over.

Also all my lovely friends who have private blogs will you send me an invite to megkevtaylor@gmail.com.....that will make my life so much easier. That is also the email I am working to transition to. Love you all!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

But I don't want you to leave me...
Oh alright, I'll add a new link to my blogroll. Hot thang.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Fine, go private. I'll send you an email. Oh, and to explain the wheelchair picture. He is in a motorized chair, but it stopped working as they left a store so she really was pushing and he was trying to get his chair going. Sad day.