Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A day of play!

Off for a day of fun. Danni, Belle and Makayla in the back seat. Belle is a doll that my mom made for me when I was a kid. It is as big as Danni and I let her name it whatever she wanted. She takes it everywhere. And we have to seatbelt it in to the car so nothing happens to her.


We haven't been able to spend much time with Makayla as of late. School as been busy and she is in a lot of activities. So we were excited when she had school off and so we took the day to go play. We went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving point and to go see the witches at Thanksgiving Point.






Makayla was so cute she really did want to read and look at every little thing.


Danni making her very own Dinosaur




We were trying to get a picture of all four of us. You can see how well that turned out. I was really glad that Kevin and I were both there because Makayla wanted to read everything and Danni wanted to run ahead and see everything. So Kevin stayed back and read with Makayla and Danni and I went and played.




Danni dug in the sand for a long time. She had a lot of fun.


Makayla digging in the sand.






The girls loved all of the activities but I think their favorite was digging for dinosaur bones.






This was the first witch we saw at gardner village. Makayla and Danniqa kept laughing over this one. They keep wanting to go back to see the witches again.


This was Danni's favorite witch. She wanted to keep going back to see it again and again.






1 comments:

Melissa said...

My kids love the Dinosaur Museum. You guys make a cute family. Sigh... I love Jana. Making a life size doll. Sounds like something she would do. I know she is so happy for you. :)