Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Party at Aunt Debi's House!

the girls in their costumes. We had a lot of fun and Aunt Debi went to a lot of work. We are grateful for the fun time we had.


Spider cheese balls on ritz and eyeball eggs.



Pictures of family









The mummy wrap competition



Playing around outside






Doughnut eating contest. The doughnuts were on a string and they couldn't touch it with their hands and had to see who could eat it the faster. Danni didn't want to do it and Makayla doesn't like sugar so neither of the girls were willing to participate.





Making Mummies....Using a pretzel stick, marshmallows and fruit roll ups.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love how your mom's family is having a Halloween party mid October and their house is totally decked out. Sounds like your mom :). Oh, minus the pumpkin sweater.

Cute pics of the kids and your cute fam. So fun! I didn't like Halloween until I had kids and I still have to gear up for it every year. I think it is the mess mixed with a lot of candy. I am such a neat freak.

Stephanie said...

Hi Megan! Thanks for checking my blog, so much to learn from your blog about the exciting things that are going on in your life. I hope you are doing well. Keep me posted on when your wedding is. I am so happy for you. Your pictures are great!!