Monday, May 3, 2010

frustrations

So not to sound like I am really angry cause I am not... luckily others have gotten angry for me. But we just found out last night that the Bishop hadn't passed the papers on to the Stake President until Saturday. We met with the Stake President yesterday and he wrote his letter last night and is hand delivering the papers to the church office building today. He said that we still have a highly likely chance that we can get married on June 11th but reminded me that there is no guarentee. So please send your prayers, good thoughts, energy whatever you believe in that we will be able to get married on June 11th.

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Oh Megan, I will be praying that all goes well and you are able to get married in June.

Larissa said...

I'm here for you! Cheering you on and beyond excited and proud that you've made it this far!!!! :-)