Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Portland OR

So I went to Portland with my sister and her sweet little girl. I have to admit the last time Sausha and I went on a trip with just the two of us we fought most of the time. It was 7 years ago though, at least that is what I think Sausha said it was....maybe 5 or 6. So we both have had some time to grow up.



This little girl was so good that most people didn't even know she was on the plane. She didn't cry at all. And I had so much fun spending time and getting to know this cute little one.




It was a very quick trip. We decided Sunday night to go because Sausha was feeling better and we came home on Wednesday because the flights looked better then Thursday. Thanks to my cute honey with the flight benefits it was possible though.

Most importantly we got to see my grandparents which was the whole reason we went. And we saw a few other family members. Next time we will plan further ahead and get to see more family.


It was quick but well worth it.

0 comments: