Sunday, May 30, 2010

Waiting

And we conitnue to wait. If the clearance letter is not in the next mail day, Which is Tuesday Jun 1st then we will most likely not be getting married on Jun 11th. I am a bit of a nervous wreck. I asked Kevin the other day if he ever gets stressed about anything adn his answer of course was no. He told me to stop worrying and stressing over it because we can't do anything about it anyway. Well for me that doesn't help. I wait with baited breath for the mail to come. And then over the past couple of days all I want to do is cry when it isn't there. Today I went to church but had to leave early because everyone kept asking if we had heard and I seriously was about ready to BURST into tears. Now if I was still in the University 30th ward no big deal I have done that there more then once. But these lovelies in Bountiful have not had the pleasure of me in hysterics at chuch.

So who knows what will happen. I know we will wait until we can get married in the temple. But with family in Canada and Blanding and everyone's schedules who knows when the next date to have people there will be. Hopefully it is in the mail on Tuesday. If not I really do know it will work out. But I just wish it would happen sooner.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Megan, I really hope it comes on Tuesday. Please call me either way! Whatever happens, it what is meant to happen. Love you lots.

Larissa said...

I love you! I know you can do it no matter what, too! You are so fantastically amazzzzing!