Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ammendment

So my roommate told me that I had to ammend my previous post. When I talked about how I found a way out of the talkers house I wasn't completely honest. So the way that I got out of the house was that when he was not paying attention I set an alarm on my cell phone so that it would go off in a few minutes. When my alarm went off I looked at my phone and told him that I had to go..... and made a get away. So it was pretty fun. I was trying to find a creative way to get out..... so that is how I did it. The great phone alarm.

2 comments:

ANGELA said...

Megan, I don't think I ever left a comment from when you found my blog, which I am so glad you did. You are so super cool and I have loved reading your funny escape story. Maybe I can use it next time I'm in a super long boring meeting!

Raven said...

HAHA. Classic.