Monday, November 10, 2008

The Talker

So I met a guy online and we talked back and forth via the internet for a few days and then he gave me his number and told me to call. So I did... through some persuasion of my friend Rachel. We had a 2 hour phone conversation where he was mainly the one talking. And I thought... ah no big deal I wasn't really in the talking mood. So then he called me at his lunch break the next day and we talked for a little while. And we learned that we lived really close to each other... like 5 blocks away. So then that evening he called and we started to chat again. Again it was pretty one sided and I wondered if it would be different in person. So I asked if I could come over and he said yes. So I went over to his house and he took 2 hours to show me all the antiques and coin collection and jewelry collections that he had. And told me about the antique shows, garage sales and of course the DI were he was able to make all of these great purchases. I was bored out of my mind. So much so that I decided to go home and came up with a way to go home.... :) oh the joys.

On another note there is a guy that I have been hanging out with a lot that I am kind of interested in.... but of course I have NO idea what in the world he is thinking.. UGH! Boys....

2 comments:

Glenn and Natalie said...

So fun to read your blog! You know I love you Megs, but you SERIOUSLY have to clean out your car & stop going online and chatting to FREAKS! I am so glad that you have some sense in your head, and hope that you don't get so discouraged by weirdos that you a)settle for a poop or b)give up.
You are an amazing woman...can't wait to come see you!

Jones Family said...

I'm in agreence w/Natalie. First thing though, get off line and live in person! The man of your dreams is not sitting on a computer waiting for you to show up, he's out there looking for you! Go find him! Sorry to be so down pour about online dating but it's a waste of time. Fun for some, but wasteful. Oh and clean ur car. Love you