Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Worst Enemy

Do you ever have the epiphany that you are your own worst enemy. I definitely am my own worst enemy. I procrastinate REALLY bad at many things that I need to do. I am indecisive when it comes to personal decisions. I sometimes make decisions that I know are wrong and then kick myself for it. I am really the hardest on myself more then anyone else could ever be and I tend not to forgive myself. I also self sabotage, when I start seeing some success sometimes I just quit. What the heck is that about? The crazy part is I am great at work and accomplish everything I need to and don't sabotage there.

So today I am taking action. I have made decisions that I have been procrastinating and I am sticking to them. I have taken action! I am NOT going to sabotage myself! I will stand strong! I know this sounds lame but I get to write it down and reiterate that I am a strong, capable woman and I can accomplish the things I choose to do in my personal life.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

You go girl! Maybe I should try that as well.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yay for taking action in your own life. Good luck

Larissa said...

I have noticed a really scary thing about taking charge - you lose your excuses. Don't we all love to have a back-up excuse just in case we fail? When we take charge though, we have no excuses - it is scary to be out there all alone with nothing to blame! That's all. Maybe I should blog about that...? :-) I love you Megan and you really just made my night seeing you at the gym yesterday. You have no idea!