Monday, January 26, 2009

Gym, eating... ugh

So I have been making some new friends at church and we had a stake FHE tonight. I had spent 2.5 hours at the gym today at different times and was determined that I was not going to ruin this hard work with eating the delightful treats. So I was sitting by one of my new friends and the activity was "singled out" to get a date or something. One of the questions was are you a junk food junkie or a health food addict. He said he thought I was a health food addict. I was quite surprised and some what delighted. I had to then explain that NO this was a new thing me not pigging out on the deserets, but that I was definitely trying. My personal trainer is kicking my butt each and every time. I tell him almost every time that I hate him and he reminds me that I will love him in June. And seriously how many cute boys that I know do I need to run into at the gym when I am all red, sweaty and gross! Come on.... I guess maybe I need to look at going at a different time. But could I look any grosser. Oh well. I love having to smile and wave as I can barely breathe and my trainer is telling me to keep moving. Oh the joys of working on getting in shape. Someday I will be there and then I won't care about the awkward moments at the gym.

2 comments:

Sarah L. said...

what the crap were you doing at the gym for 2 1/2 hours???? Man that is dedication. You go girl
ps you might want to wish me happy birthday!!!

Larissa said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought men liked seeing women all sweaty? ;-)