Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dress

No we don't have a date yet. But hopefully some day we will. I am having my dress made though so that I get exactly what I want. And so I had a dress fitting this week. It was exciting because she also started the measurements before I started losing weight. So it was really big on me. But here are some pictures. It isn't done as you can tell. On the bottom the satin will be about half that length hanging out and then there will be toole sticking out the bottom. I will also be wearing red heels. And I just dyed my hair darker. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress.





Anyway as you can tell there isn't much traditional about my dress. But I love it. It is exactly what I want.

4 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love your dress and the ring!

Julie said...

You really were so happy with that dress on. Priceless.

Melissa said...

Can you say skinny? Megan you look so good and I love, love, love your dress and your ring. I am so happy for you! Thanks for posting the pictures. I miss you :).

Marcy said...

Very, very pretty Megan!