Saturday, February 6, 2010

Possible cure for MS

So I was watching the news after some television shows on Thursday night. While watching there was a lady that has been on experimental medication and she had gone from not having sensations in her feet and hands and horrible tremors and other things and all of these were reversed through this medication. So as I was watching this I thought this was amazing and I would love to see a cure occur for this disease and at the same time I was mad that two years after my mom passed away there was now possibly a cure. UGH! So then I was sad but then my crazy mind started going....ask my dad I get a little crazy in my thought patterns. So then I started into that I was sad my mom was gone, but if my mom wasn't gone then we wouldn't have Vicki in our lives and I am SOOO grateful for her and love her. but then I started feeling guilty that I was possibly happy to have Vicki which meant I didn't have my mom. So that is where my crazy mind starts going and cycling around and around. So on Friday I had to call my dad and get a reality check. And luckily he was able to give it to me.

I definitely miss my mom and would love to have her here, especially if she was healthy and doing well. And I definitely am very grateful for the blessing of Vicki in my life. She is wonderful and makes my life easier. I am also very grateful for sweet Kevin who doesn't always know what to do with me but held me and let me cry. Then of course there is my dad who will tell me what the truth is and give me a reality check.

Though life isn't always easy I am blessed!