Thursday, February 25, 2010

weight

So I have lost a little bit of weight. I have a hard time seeing that there is truly a difference from where I use to be. I was telling my sister this today and she told me to look at pictures. So here we go. I still have more to lose but at least I am losing.

This first picture is of me right after my mom's funeral and while getting a divorce. So January 2008



This is me today. I had Kevin take some pictures. Also I dyed my hair last night. Kevin really likes it....luckily.




5 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah, you're micro. Rock it sista!

Kristie said...

Supa awesome!

Rachelle Sorensen said...

Megan! You look so good!

Larissa said...

OW OW!!!! Before and After photos are the only thing that work for me too:-) I am SO proud of you!!!!

Melissa said...

You are one Hot Chicka!