Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vegas and camera

We were getting ready to go to Vegas and all of a sudden I realized I couldn't find my camera. I looked high and low and thought about where I was going and when I last had it. I looked outside and was driving Kevin crazy cause I couldn't find the camera..... luckily my neighbor found it outside and returned it. However, I didn't get it back until after I was back from Vegas so no pictures.

We were going down to Vegas with some of our friends. We were set up so that I took Kevin to work and then was going to pick him up on the way out of town. However, when I got there to pick him up I realized I had left some stuff at home so had to turn around and come back. (No we aren't married yet but we just have one car between the two of us).

We had a great time, didn't do a whole lot but lay around. We did go to the aquarium at the Mandlay Bay and that was pretty amazing. However, every time we walked by a wedding chapel I would look at Kevin and say....well should we.... come on... or some stupid statement about just getting married. Kevin would answer "my mom would kill me." So I thought it would b e funny to tell my family we had just gotten married. Sausha didn't believe for a second and called me a liar....of course I did it through text message as opposed to calling. My dad at least played a long for a while but when he told me great now he didn't have to give me any money I told him I was lying.
We were just gone for a couple of days but it was good to get away for a little while. Now we are back and back to work.

0 comments: