Thursday, June 24, 2010

:)

Marriage is lovely, had a great honeymoon after we made it out the following day. I will blog about the wedding and the honeymoon once I am actually home. At this point I am sitting in the Denver airport hoping adn praying I make it on the next flight out. Oh the stress that sometimes occurs with flying standby. I would have to say that in mine and Kev's relationship I am defrinitely the stress case of the two of us. However, when it comes to flying standby Kevin is definitely the one who stresses more. It is actually kind of humorous as I have to tell him all the things he usually tells me. I am at the point that I just want to get home, see the girlies and sleep in my own bed. Because I NEED to be home for the Princess festival tomorrow with the girls! I am very excited for it. So hoepfully I don't have to miss it. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You were the most beautiful bride! So happy you are finally married! I hope you get home soon...

Larissa said...

You know, this post gets even funnier when you read "made it out" as "made out." hehehe