Thursday, June 10, 2010

ugh

So our open house is going to be at carriage crossing from 6-8 next week. I went and was getting the announcements printed at costco yesterday. I got everything going adn then left. When I came back to get them they had a little 3x5 picture on the side of a 5x7 piece of papare and there were 250 of these. I wanted to cry! It was all wrong. I looked at the lady and said are you kidding me! This is NOT what I wanted. She looked at me and told me she would refund my money and then told me what I needed to do to get it the right way. However, that puts me another day to get them out...ugh! Well hopefully mail wise it will be the same day if all the stars aline today. :) Some days, but for the most part everything is coming together.

Kevin and I are going to go on a honeymoon to Puerto Vallarta Mexico for a few days. i am excited.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Is Carriage Crossing in Bountiful?

I am sooo excited for you!