Friday, June 4, 2010

It's HERE!!!!!

We got the clearance letter TODAY!!! YEAH! and yes I started to cry. With in an hours time I had called all the family. Clarified a date, called the temple got a time and date, called the photographer and hair dresser had both of them scheduled and got the flowers orders- this one thanks to Vicki. Kev's mom Karen was sitting next to me and said she was suprised I got all of that done so fast.

So June 18th 2010 at 1:45 in the Bountiful Temple I will be getting married! We will be doing an open house that night at 7pm. So I will post the address on here once it is for sure. Send me your address if you want one mailed.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!
I am a little excited.

4 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

YES! Congratulations.

Ashley said...

Yay! :D Congratulations!

Kristie said...

Yay! So happy for you!!!

Marcy said...

So excited for you! I'm loving married life (going on 3 days now :)!!! What happy times!