Friday, October 10, 2008

Loves the Office, Loves to Camp

Fine!! Megan is wannying about lack of posts, so ode to her last post I have decided to write my own profile if I was on LDSsingles.com. *Disclaimer: If you see anyone like this on there, I am not admitting to anything!*

Name: Melanie S., Mel, Snit, Snitters, Snitty Magee, Maleficent, hey you, or little puke.
Height: Really tall....if I have my really tall shoes on.
Weight: More than yesterday
Age: Guess. . .
Income: I work for the state...that answer your question?
Hair color: Changes month to month
Teeth: I hope they are white, depends on what I have been eating
Toe nail polish: Poor at the moment, time for a pedicure
Legs: Chicken
Stomach: Hungry
Arms: No, I don't believe in killing things
Things I like: Moola, ghetto weddings (I have had four), YOU-where would you like to meet?, camping, mmmm and I love The Office!!
Things I don't like: Your teeth, being told no, and Cottage Cheese.

I will meet you in a public place at a busy time. If I don't show, I have come incognito and you are just too darn ugly!

To spice up your own life, please log on!
http://www.ldssingles.com/
I will be waiting. . .

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

i like it. should set one uo like that and see the response. thanks 4 the laugh

Megan said...

Hahaha... Thanks Mel... Glad you could join in on the fun. I loved it and maybe you should sign up online... sure you would get plenty of responses.