Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Driving home

So I am driving home last night at about 11:30pm. I am on State street about to turn on to Vine street which is where I live...for all of you who do not know this. I am right before the light and there is a guy in a pick up truck and he waves at me. Being the nice person that I am I wave back. At this point I am stopped at the light in the turn lane. It is red but the other lights in that direction are green. He all of a sudden turns left from the center lane onto Vine street and stops and is waiting for me. At this point I am like, I wonder if I have a flat tire or something that he wants to tell me about. So I start to turn the corner, now that the light is green, and he is waving for me to stop and roll down my window. So I reach across and roll my passenger window down slightly to see what this gentleman wants. At this point he states " You are so beautiful. Are you single?" I smile at him and say thank you and have a great night.... he kind of smiles.... as I drive away. I must say it felt kind of good to be told that I was beautiful by a cute guy driving down state street. However, it was also some what creepy and I must admit I was asking myself if he was drunk. I also made sure he wasn't following me home as I drove, he did get back on to state street so that was a good thing.

Megan

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Freaky and flattering. Nice.

Jones Family said...

Aww..just enjoy the flattery.