Wednesday, October 29, 2008

partners 4 life????

So I have been feeling like I shouldn't blog because I don't have pictures... but then I realized I don't have a camera... so maybe someday you will get pictures.

So I met up with a guy that I had met on LDSplanet.com. I had text messaged him for a few days and then he was going to be down here from Idaho. We had set up plans but then I ditched out because I had a cute boy that I already know what to go and play. Then I felt bad so I told this guy that I would meet him on temple square on Sunday just to get to know each other. He was really nice, a complete gentleman and I enjoyed talking to him. When it was time to go he wanted a kiss. I put my head on his shoulder and then thought.... why not... so I kissed him. Well then 2 days later he is texting me and he wanted to know what time my lunch was. I told him I didn't have one that day because I had therapy. He asked me why I needed to go to therapy and if he could be my therapist. I told him I was going cause I needed to and that I liked my therapist. He asked again why I was going to therapy. I told him that it was because I had some stuff I needed to work on and could we just leave it at that. He then said that we needed to talk about these things so that we could be the best partners 4 each other 4 life.

At this point I was kind of freaking out and didn't respond for several hours. Finally I just told him that I just wanted to be friends but that it was fun to meet him. My roommates told me that he was confused because I had kissed him. I don't understand this. It was just a friendly peck not like a make out session. Can't you kiss someone and not marry them... seriously! So then he asked why and I didn't really respond.

On Saturday he started texting me again and wanted to understand why I just wanted to be friends. I told him it was hard to explain. He asked me to try. So I told him that I just hadn't felt the chemistry when we kissed and that I thought he was ready for more in a relationship then I was. That I was sorry if he thought the kiss meant more. He said that he understood and wished me the best.

So ..... whatever.... I guess I can't just kiss a guy to kiss a guy... though it was fun! Guess I just have to be more careful with who I am kissing.

1 comments:

David said...

Hmm... can I have a kissy kissy? Just kidding. Love ya. Just keep chugging along in life and keep lighting up the room like you do!