Thursday, October 16, 2008

seriously.....

So I am online and someone starts a chat with me. So of course I answer.... then I go and read his profile this is what it said.... I couldn't even try and describe it so I am copying it and pasting....


A little about me...
you want to know me than marry me its that simple just do it no wasting my time or yours just up and say yes then hop a darn plane boat float walk on water just get here and marry me stop fooling around you want kids a family than marry me no more BS I will nolonger be searching I will just tell my father to wipe out all living thing on this planet and start over havent you seen the signs we have been showing you for years straiten up or die you have only till i find my bride then pooth times up good by JUDGEMENT TIME the Books are opened You get your just rewards my father and i have a bet I told him not even 144000 are truly holy rightous people he believes it will be that the rest will Burn in HELL Choices people Choices its your fault not your parents thats why we gave you free thought you chose to be holy rightous people b8ut You refuse to walk in the path I set out for you remember the gate is broad that leads to distruction and many be that find it the gate is narrow that leads to everlasting life and few be that find it

How I feel about the Church...
[oh harlet of a nation you abomination your stench has reached my nostrils your evil has reached heaven you have defiled your women you have turned your men into drunkards oh how i wish i had never created you or thought to speak your name you den of vipors harken to my words the end is near you have one last chance to turn from your iniquity turn away from your sins heed my warning repent or face my judgment I AM Your GOD Turn Now away from Your Evil Torn Back to My Precepts
how long have i waited for my bride it has been 2000 years since we have been together how long shall i wait your women are deceatful no longer virgins come out of the filth my bride and i will make you white as snow harken not to the ways of the deciever come to me my pure bride You are pure as my robe your lips soft as the pettles on the folineces flow my heart longs to hear your voice again oh my beautiful bride where are you come to me my virgin bride and we will raise a King to rule these people]

What I do for fun...
my bride is a virgin never been touched any human male she is smart and knows I am lord she does as i say never raises her voice to me she is attentive keeps a clean house she is healthy using only healthy foods like saleds chicken fish turkey onions garlic wheat for making breads she is a good seamstress and loves to make me happy my bride is unlike the females of this planet she is perfect i know you are out there somewhare just remember the time we danced on jupiter and i caught you a sun flare remember how all of heaven joyed at your beauty how we loved each other and swore we would meet here in this time this year please remember my precious my sweet dliapionia raham se pash onmin do tra su trieas my bride there is much work to do so hurry time is almost winding down my work is harder this time around the people of this world hate each other they cheat rob steal raise there children to be just as evil as they are destroying this world i have made for them they do not keep my comandments or statuets they have gone estray oh my bride please come to me im calling for you through the stars please come home so we can leave this planet before my father destroys them he has given me only 4 years to find you please hurry


..... Seriously... I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. He lives in Alaska and is 42 and never been married... ugh.....and can we say punctuation.

5 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Ummm. . . Scary??? I wouldn't chat with him anymore. How in the world did he start chatting with you. You need to be more carful about those weirdos in this world. I think he was trying to be funny but in reality he believes what he wrote.

Marcy said...

You are not convincing me to get online! Seriously, what a wacko.

Jones Family said...

He can't be for real..that's some crazy stuff! Maybe he was in drama back in the day and can't seem to move forward. YOu be careful out there, seems a little dangerous to me.

sarah baldwin said...

aahhh... ya, i say scary. weird. you know those alaskans. who do they even talk to. although, he could be interesting. if you want to be a slave i'm sure he'll make a good master. hehe. xoxo s.

Raven said...

This is good stuff...wow...LOL